Thursday, July 21, 2011

First Vacation

 My kid first vacation in the Philippines he's about  6 month old. very happy and memorable days in our life hes the only grandson in our family.  we  took a vacation every 2 years.   I used to travel by) (myself) even  i would say  sometimes it's hard but i used to get now there are many things to learn when you travel by yourself,  at first your very nervous and anxious you don't know where you go as long as you know how to read and understand the people you ask. there's  no scared. be Independent by yourself and  be   pray. I miss my Homeland, someday when we come back and visit again, it's emotional and exciting, only me and my little kid. there's missing you know what i mean.














my step son and girlfriend


cousin and my kid

his grandma,
my family in philippines

No comments:

Post a Comment