Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Being Mama

And how many times  have  you, as a parents? Someday, when my child are old enough to understand the logic that motivates a mother,  I'll tell her/ him ,have you, as a parent, resisted the urge to tell them how much you love him or her. I feel hurt when our child stumble, hurt and fail. I am a Mother and father of my child very hardest part of my life. as IM posting my handwritten about him i couldn't  imagine these is going to be happen in my entire life I become a single mom to him, very challenging, happy, grumpy,mad,sad, lonely, i would say, is everything, big responsibility for him. came up on my mind sometimes he need a big man in our life to discipline him, Although i discipline him but kind  different if there is a big man in the house. well, only praying  the answer  if god sent me  a man.  we can't hold our destiny. life  has many directions and surprise, might be I'll be alone or what.  (:-/ )  many things happen in life. I not picky for looking someone  i only capable to meet my man if he accepted my past, present and the future.  I always pray  from god, his my Saviour.

No comments:

Post a Comment