Wednesday, October 31, 2012

plenty of food



 
Filipinos are hospitality the fact that we really have a passion for food cooking We can celebrate different events such as birthdays, Christmas, fiesta and other memorable moments without preparing a something special for such occasions. Many of us admit that they consider eating as one of our hobbies, and one way to have a good bonding with our family and friends is to eat together in our favorite Filipino restaurant. So, it is not surprising that our forefathers created a lot of delicious and original cuisines that can't be found in any other side of this world.
 
 

The food below was happen last couple of days we went on the birtday party my friend invited me for her son's birthday i am glad that my kid likes it. I was impress of the food in the table because it was very good and delicious i am amazed of the food she prepared it turns good. she was prepared this birthday i mean plan before the day come she spend money just make the birthday memorable and happy it take a lot of works. few of the foods are cooking from her friend she pay somebody to cook the food. She don't have to cook because other than that she is really busy on that day for her guest and other stuffs to do. It went good. although i did not try the other foods because I've been busy watching the kids outside playing.  This is the food i miss  the cuisines. Of course, other than,Adobo. It is the most popular Filipino dish that is being loved to eat. i am glad she invite me. so much food.

 
 
 
 
 
 

9 comments:

  1. those are indeed great food :) made me drool here hehehhe. yes Filipino loves celebrations and since it has become a tradition to most Filipinos, wherever we maybe it'll be part of our lives.


    http://jerlalou.blogspot.com/2012/11/200-have-it-your-way-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! so many delicious food! I want some spring rolls or lumpia! I missed them so much! i wish mommy jhey would give me some...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy the foods are yummy. Filipino always love this get together thingy ehhehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures and I love marshmallows

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see beautiful pinays having fun :). I am always fascinated with hotdogs and marsmallows in a stick! ehhehehe..probably the child in me. Filipinos really are festive when it comes to celebrations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. no matter where we go we are always hospitable and would love to comfort our friends and guest to the max, the food looks good, thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow those are really yummy food on the table. I am always asked what's with marshmallows and hotdogs on stick during Filipino parties? :-) I guess it's a tradition kuk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are delish food to munch Momi Marie :-) glad you had a wonderful time with friends :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh dear! I miss going to Filipino parties and I miss back home so much. We Filipinos are hospitable for sure, and everytime we do have gatherings, we love to prepare tons of food that can feed the entire army. hehehehe... Filipinos are very social, that is for sure.

    ReplyDelete