Tuesday, October 29, 2013

I love cheesecake









Photo Not Mine






This is My photo Orig. Bought it from store. So drolling delicious


Who doesn't love  cheesescake  Well it's not the whole cheese cake, but cheese cake dessert is like eating cheese cake get any better I am not typical cheese cake eater but since I seen this cheesecake at the store I never stop eyeing So  I buy it and take at home cheesecake  is the perfect way for eating after meal as a dessert my son loves  dessert after he eat his meal then he grab a piece of cheesecake and who could  not think of having a  cake without cream cheese its good though me and and him enjoying the cheesecake as i could say I am not fan on eating dessert  but at least  were enjoying our dessert cake. On hallowen I might bake a hallowen cake,

cheese is more healthy than sugar, Plus like any dessert you can buy any different dessert as  you can chose the different flavor and there are  some different type of dessert  drops to match any theme however I would probably make a dessert at home since I have already a recipe.

you can use it as a topping on toast for a different meal.

go to the Cheesecake store  or cheesecake factory  about once  a month.  you really enjoy the food, especially there foods and everything enough for a couple of meals  its good though even its expensive  my motivation of keeping going on cooking.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment