Monday, October 10, 2011

Victoria Secret One time Shop

Victoria's Secret Cashmere Vanilla Jasmine Fragrance Lotion 8.4 fl oz (250 ml)






I went to Victoria Secret last Sunday I keep looking a lotion and other stuffs for my body because i need for winter i could see I am obsessed by their lotions and fragrance it is very nice and smooth
I like to wear perfume, and I have found that vanilla complements most of  their perfumes and lotions are smeeling good   It's a warm sweet & natural scent.  Hmmm wonderful The scent seems truest in the lotion my favorite Vanilla Scent.   at last I  went to Victoria Secret and mostly i like their bra also.

I can only use the expensive lotions (like Heavenly or Noir) or the Pink body care line (in the square pump bottles)  I had to go and buy myself a have always love this scent bottle  It gives off such a great smell, and its overwhelming, although I do have to remember that a little goes a long way. It leaves your skin smooth and very nice smelling, I would definitely buy it again  if I have a budget.   some of their product are great its much more if they have special sales but it was not on  i only bought few of them because its expensive.





            

No comments:

Post a Comment