Monday, December 9, 2013

Delicious lunch

I am glad I knew the McCormick garlic powder it bring you a good  information about everyday spices From McCormick Garlic powder.

 






On sunday we went to safe harbor seafood which is good idea because I"m starving on seafood been a while i did not go there. hmm, I cannot wait to eat the fish I thinking to fry or stir fry since the seafood here is not far its only about  7 miles to drive,  Good thing we bought  three different seafoods, The shrimps, Smelt, and Pompano,  Prepared a  shallow bowl, mix together the meals. garlic powder and the salt.  In a wire rack on top of a baking sheet ready your stove then carefully slide into the hot oil to fry. Repeat with a few more smelt fish in just make sure you give the smelt enough room so that they don't touch in the oil make sure the oil is not so hot  Fry both sides of the smelt fish for 2 minutes each side. They cook very quick Let the fried smelt drain its excess oil on the wire rack. Repeat with remaining batches. In the Phil.  back in my time we used to eat this smelt fish,  

We called it Bolinaw in Visayan dialec in Philippines, although another option we eat is that  Raw fish smelt, we eat as raw,  mix with vinegar, lemon, onion, chilly, genger, This is yummy seriously we like to eat this because this is how we grow up and its very delicious, No matter how many years i live I still thinking my favorite food I am starving.

On the separate bowl i also I cook the smelt fish on the skillet fan put the oil let it  hot cook the smelt, its already mix anyways  with Garlic powder, black ppper,also if you would prefer also mix with Lime citrus its though because i mix the citrus with smelt when I"m done cooking Feel like I"m in Philippines I really miss the food that I used to eat I seldom to eat fish here since i live for many years I hope i could buy some more fish and store in the prezer thanks Godness I can eat now super yummy.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment