Thursday, September 26, 2013

Special treat on birthday

Drinks Pinacolada
Flowers surprise when I woke up

 






take home Japanese food
Chef he cook our dinner with fire on it
ready to serve


That's so drolling yum.
 
Speaking of favorite food when you ask me what I answer is Japanese food nothing
can beat of their good food ever. We went to Japanese food during on my Birthday
we celebrate with my sweet boyfriend, and everybody else were four all together 
I never ask him for nothing on my special day what I want is simple birthday just
thank all the blessings I receive and that is all I wishes .People  having special occasion
on their birthday however myself good thing we can celebrate it in simple way or have
a dinner for our someone and family. 
 
 I was glad this year I had another special moment in
my life which is I couldn't forget something I consider it a huge change in myself
and my kid I receive many blessings, and gifts. First of all this year 2013 it has change
in my life,  On our special dinner were eating Japanese food which was very delish
although this food is cool because  the chef well cook the food in front of the guess they cook it by fire what a nice night for us I was laughing out loud while the chef  chopping the meat in hot
surface he make us laugh my kid is scared on the fire.  Suddenly the fire gets big quickly 
 It was a very wonderful night and surprise  birthday celebration ever thankful for all the
kindness and blessings on my birthday and in my life I always thanks for God.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment