Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Kettle Chips

Kettle Chips Sweet Chilli and Sour Cream 40gKettle Chips Sea Salt and Black Pepper 40gKettle Chips Sour Cream and Onion 40g

 Kettle Chips are sweet also potato chips, they have  different type of flavor and I have to say I am pleased they did. Although an unusual taste, these are actually pretty addictive. The spicy flavour is probably better described as tangy, but is very delicious. They claim it is a blend of cumin, tumeric and coriander, and the combination works well. I hope these chips are here to stay. I love kettle cooked chips.  They're just so much crunchier and tastier than the normal ones. Of course, I only really like the really home-made style ones.I don't like a lot of the fake-y kettle chips that are just marginally thicker than normal chips.






No comments:

Post a Comment