Thursday, August 16, 2012

Granola bars



homemade granola bar recipe


you know that I love to cook and eat delicious foods. Unfortunately, they’re not all the healthiest choices, so I have decided to make more of an effort to plan healthy, lower-fat, lower starch, higher fiber, more veggie-filled meals. I also made a list of healthful snacks we should try to have on hand.
On the list was granola bars. for a couple of days we went out for groceries shopping and i keep looking the snack for my kid when i seen the granola bar i can think is good for your health to make your health have a higher fiber. Speaking of eating a healthy food which is good than eating junks food. This is what i like to eat right after eating lunch with my kid he like this one it's good for the kids. lower in fat and it doesn't much sugar on it.

But do you know what?  They’re not all healthy! Some of the granola bars you can buy in stores may as well be candy bars, with the amount of sugar and fluff they include in their ingredients. And most of them except Kashi also have high fructose corn syrup as a main ingredient. Disgusting. While I love Kashi granola bars, my kid and I tend to go through a bunch of those, so for us this is good snack.


No comments:

Post a Comment