Monday, January 16, 2012

IPad

still the technology to the IPad  has access to far more programs than any gadget like a tablet The IPad specifically  applies to all tablets. I see many people using this type of gadget because it's so cool and has many features IM looking for IPad but its only a dream can't afford to have this if  I win a lotto maybe I should buy.  My good friend had a good IPad  she has many apps. on this gadget.  its really nice, though it is expensive, game/video player and web browser. That may be what most people want out of a computer because it has many things. its looks very interesting to me how I wish to have in my dreams.








the size of a Laptop keyboard. One can type on this using fingers
Apple plans to have more applications like time  magazine and newspapers and many more

Can paying bills

No comments:

Post a Comment