Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Lamborghini Gallardo Volkwagen

The Gallardo's   Car Special Edition proved a watershed moment.  A  legendary company¹s history, as well as that the  parent of Volkswagen.  known for elegant touring cars that gave way to alien.  exotics typical  Old Cars Lamborghini Volkwagen  announced it was a  New Edition type of car very Stunning and very  nice how  cool is that,   this is My dream car because it is dependable and not small and not to big. good for travelling and cool convenience to drive How I wish to have this Volkwagen.


 its very amazed for me When I found this Online cannot keep my eye away.   I would say I can have this why not as long as I have money I could have it. lets wait until the economy gets better might be in the market would Sell this less would have to buy this if  I  can.   But I dont think so used would sell less.   take a look at the color and the style of the car is cool and has a thing on the top of the car.  I have many favorite car,  one of those is Volkwagen I had dreaming to have this even I was  a child  because very dependable to drive and I feel comfortable to get into anywhere, shopping. or beach  I have drive My Van  but  I like these pretty old Volkwagen style  its on the top of my list I like it  most  the color very attractive for  and  seductive.   you like the person  same thing like that. when you like something you never stop seeing until you buy it.    waiting and see if my Van won't  have  a problem if ever gets a problem then I would probably  trade in. 




Lamborghini Gallardo Special Edition









Lamborghini Gallardo Special Edition

No comments:

Post a Comment