Friday, September 16, 2011

Autograph




this autograph includes on my son's year book. theirs no words can  describe how much they love my son his teacher is very nice and  affectionate, its  a big impact for me to like  this School because the teachers are very nice and friendly.  it is such a good thing to have this autograph my son well keep holding the good memories from his teacher.   IM happy that my son get  into pre-kindergarten school  during my childhood  I wasn't  get in pre-kindergarten  i get into first  grade because  i want to see and knows what is school is.    kids are being strange and new in their life its new beginning to   interact  and meet other kids  at school   completely   happy   that my kid born and raise here  in the  U.S.
I  never thought that his teacher was going  to be retire  i remember those days we always had a field  trip   kids and mom.     I have plan to visit again his old school my son miss his old friends and other teacher too.  take a look in this autograph,  his teacher sign it. what a sweet  and  good memories












No comments:

Post a Comment