Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Pandesal bread

 The Bread of Salt (which is  the title of a popular bread,  This bread is the favorite  breakfast food of most Pilipino  (slang for Filipino) and can be eaten plain or with “filling." When IM taking a vacation in my country I  purchase these bread every morning I ate as my breakfast. and when i just got back here in America I seldom  to eat because could not find the good asian bakery.
In the Philippines, all bake shops and bakeries sell these bread Sometimes, this is sold in rolling stores usually a honking bicycle with a big box on the back When purchasing from bakery, be sure to be there before 8 am because the supply runs out after that time.
Just so you know, I love eating  after dipping it in hot coffee :) .








pandesal2


No comments:

Post a Comment