Friday, December 30, 2011

Boot Jeans( Women)

Medium Wash Curvy Core Bootcut Jean - Aéropostale®Dark Wash Core Bootcut Jean - Aéropostale®



This is the jeans that fits me both length and waist I want something that sexy on my hips down to the legs its good looking your more sexy if the top also is match with the jeans. I have 2 different sizes because sometime when  I get size 1 its not tight enough much better I have 2 sizes  when I inter the fitting room I could have finalize the best jeans  that fit one for me. I could say IM totally addicted with jeans because comfortable to wear anywhere. how about you do you have a favorite jeans?  check it out there website.




         Colored Denim Ultra Skinny Jean - Aéropostale®


Patch Pocket Dark Wash Flare Jean - Aéropostale®Medium Vintage Wash Flare Jean - Aéropostale®           Medium Wash Curvy Core Bootcut Jean - Aéropostale®

No comments:

Post a Comment